i'm still not there yet.

who am i

Crystal Wang
seventeen
7/3/91
likes to laugh.
likes to make fun of friends (hehhehheh!)
likes to make the sound of horse galloping (lol)
english music....freak?!?
shopping is my life
eating cheers me up
dance interest
misses the times of playing flute
forever loyal to cheese.
NCHS
NCWO
Aclick!!
TPSD
temasek poly
HTM- hospitality and tourism management
1H13
Business Studies Club(BSC) sub-comm

other worlds

Yanzhen
Alicia
Banditz
4 Doraemons
Lynette Lee
Charwee
Yunjie
Lynette Chan
Manting
Julia
Poh Hong
Xiayu
Maledeine
Soon Siang
Zul
Zahrah
Lya
David
Michelle
Edwin
NDP-C1!!!
Kai Xiang
Mavis
Huihui
Annie-C1!
Yeeling
Ks
BSC
1H13
Geraldine
cutezbelle!(blogshop)
iknowyouloveshopping!(blogshop)
winnie kahyan!
Ping guo
Nad nad
Beloved TWK
Ling Yu
Gideon
Venosians
TPSD
Tanshirui
Xing Yi
Yee Sin
Reliez whoosh~
YCF Michelle!
Wee Kiat
Angus
Wan Ting
Hong Hui
shoppers love!
Xinru
Melissa

Shoppers Love
Shullos Runway
Black Ribbon

rants



journey

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009

dying for

Laptop
a memorable bd celebration
school bag!
still bag! :P
be more matured
colourful bangles yes yes yes!
clothes clothes and MORE clothes!=)
eat all kinds of food!
ipod
lots of earrings
learn jap
learn korean
learn how to cook delicious delicacies
have all kinds of kitchen equipment
bowl well
cycle at least twice a month
lots of $$ (ok who doesn't??)
watch at least 6 movies
get the result that i want

heaven

crystal
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

call me a genius.
i managed to connect to the wireless network at compass library by myself.
yayyees. =)
ok whats the big deal. chey.
anyone knows how to connect wat. duh.

work has been crazy, madness,
YET fulfilling.
yesterday was sure a busy tues back at gelare man.
everlasting long queues can be seen outside,
making me feel kinda helpless.
plus the one assisting me in dining is a new supervisor.
soz.
and she kept putting the menu in wrong order!
lol reminds me of my 1st day of work. :p
she was looking at me when i rearranged back, wondering why i insist to put the other way round.
hahaha.
well well, she and i managed to handle the situation rather well though.
some customers couldn't wait any longer and just left. (phew!)
the sudden appearance of a group of at least 20 teenagers really scared the hell outta me.
me and Rona(the new supervisor) omygoded and our legs turn wobbly.
luckily they left.
guess they realised that there's not enough space for them. :X
now i know how our outlet was like in the past when we weren't offering table service.
1 word- HORRIBLE.
looking back at the situation yest,
im so glad that non of the customers were my friends.
if not they would have been rather shocked at the sight of me running here and there like roadrunner. lol.
my colleagues in-charge of waffle station had her uniform all dirty,
making her look like a painter. :X
even my lady boss was sighing away!
my colleague was sooo busy to such an extent that she didn't realise she was shouting the ice-cream orders to my BOSS.
omg hahaha!
me and Sue was staring at her, whispering away. haha.
i don't mind the busy-ness,
cause at least i have my colleagues performing crazy actions with me together. =)

off today and tmr!
im supposed to be bored.
luckily programmes are being lined up for me for fri up to sun.
im so busy like all of a sudden. =.=
so many things to do, so little time!
ok thats such a common phrase.
lalala.


p.s. im switching to lj like ultra soon!

at