i'm still not there yet.

who am i

Crystal Wang
seventeen
7/3/91
likes to laugh.
likes to make fun of friends (hehhehheh!)
likes to make the sound of horse galloping (lol)
english music....freak?!?
shopping is my life
eating cheers me up
dance interest
misses the times of playing flute
forever loyal to cheese.
NCHS
NCWO
Aclick!!
TPSD
temasek poly
HTM- hospitality and tourism management
1H13
Business Studies Club(BSC) sub-comm

other worlds

Yanzhen
Alicia
Banditz
4 Doraemons
Lynette Lee
Charwee
Yunjie
Lynette Chan
Manting
Julia
Poh Hong
Xiayu
Maledeine
Soon Siang
Zul
Zahrah
Lya
David
Michelle
Edwin
NDP-C1!!!
Kai Xiang
Mavis
Huihui
Annie-C1!
Yeeling
Ks
BSC
1H13
Geraldine
cutezbelle!(blogshop)
iknowyouloveshopping!(blogshop)
winnie kahyan!
Ping guo
Nad nad
Beloved TWK
Ling Yu
Gideon
Venosians
TPSD
Tanshirui
Xing Yi
Yee Sin
Reliez whoosh~
YCF Michelle!
Wee Kiat
Angus
Wan Ting
Hong Hui
shoppers love!
Xinru
Melissa

Shoppers Love
Shullos Runway
Black Ribbon

rants



journey

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009

dying for

Laptop
a memorable bd celebration
school bag!
still bag! :P
be more matured
colourful bangles yes yes yes!
clothes clothes and MORE clothes!=)
eat all kinds of food!
ipod
lots of earrings
learn jap
learn korean
learn how to cook delicious delicacies
have all kinds of kitchen equipment
bowl well
cycle at least twice a month
lots of $$ (ok who doesn't??)
watch at least 6 movies
get the result that i want

heaven

crystal
Monday, October 27, 2008

1st week of sch is officially over!
time passes really fast when you're not aware of it.
don't you think so? :)

well, well, well, what should i say...
sem 2 seems to be quite different from sem 1.
with us taking our cdses,
esp us, HTM students, taking TWO cdses instead of 1 like the rest. :X
quite ok for me, since my jap class was quite fun :D
our lect, Ms Yayoi, seems quite a nice person.
and not forgetting our tutor, Mrs Patricia Tan :)
she made us call her 'sensei',
which reminded me of my mentor President Ikeda sensei. haha!
heard from my fellow classmates that french was fun too. :)
guess everyone is excited and elated to be able to learn a new language! =)
now, i kinda wished that i had taken jap lessons last time.
sobx.
nvm, man man lai baa~~
but actually i wanna learn korean. HEE.

I'M DETERMINED TO BUY A LAPTOP!!!!
ok this sounds a bit late, its alr sem 2.
but WHO CARES. :P:P:P
it really sucks not being able to transfer any songs or photos to and fro my comp.
it really sucks not being able to use my thumbdrive at home.
it really sucks not even having microsoft office installed in my comp.
TOTALLY SUCKS.
now i have to think of ANY ways to open my thumbdrive and to transfer files.
which i cant think of. YET.
damn. hmph.
suggestions???

alot of people have been asking me whether i'm still working anot despite the fact that sch has reopened.
ya, i am.
but i'm working only during weekends, like only once or twice a week.
so its still ok, not very hectic or tiring. :)
of course, projects and study are my top priority :)
why i dun wanna stop work?
cause ONE, i'm saving for my laptop.
& TWO, i think my work is a great experience for me and will be very useful for me, a HTM student, in future =)
& THREE, my work is fun! hehehe. =D
guess what?
just heard from my manager that macdonald's pay has increased to a shockingly $5.50/h!!!!!!!!!!!
wth! highly than gelare!
huan la huan la!
LOL kidding. (erwin is so gonna kill me :S)
i'm NOT gonna work at fast food restaurants. NONONONO.

i kinda feel that something is missing between us....
i dunno. i cant explain why too.
maybe its because of me.
cause i think i've changed.
i'm not me.
i so hate this feeling.
& i never want to say this sentence.
did my soul fly away or something?
hui lai baaa~ lol.
'lol'. that's the way =D
i will do anything to protect the 'me' that i want.
cause i don't wanna disappoint or hurt anyone.
and its that 'me' that makes everyone happy with my unique ways.
never say that u're not unique.
everyone IS a unique person.
just that it takes time to find that uniqueness in you. =)

ciao~








at